Top performance at high contact pressure, superb heat output and heat distribution: That is the standard set by Secabo’s new TPD7 PREMIUM heat press. Benefit from the versatile features, automatic operation of the pressing head and modular design offered by the pneumatic double plate press.
The spacious base plates, each 40cm x 50cm in size, allow for transfers with an extremely high contact pressure of 12kN at 10bars (600g/cm2 or 1.2t). Smart features facilitate comfortable and efficient use, including the pre-pressing function with adjustable pre-pressing duration, separately configurable pressing duration for both base plates and savable sets for duration and temperatures. The heating plate with a power consumption of 2.5kW ensures a high heat capacity with professional temperature distribution. The easily adjustable, reproducible pneumatic pressure can be optimally adapted to all transfer objects. Users benefit from extra flexibility offered by the easily exchangeable components and the compatibility with the quick-change systems, removable plates and membrane base plates by Secabo.
Secabo’s PREMIUM TPD7 heat press complies with German safety standards. The stable base stand supports an ergonomic working height. The supplied foot switch makes it easy to operate the pressing head.
This heat press requires an air compressor of 130L/min, 10 bar (not included).
- 2 x 40cm x 50cm
- Brand: Secabo ®
- Dimensions: 90cm x 134cm x 84cm
- Working area: 2 x 40cm x 50cm
- Scope of delivery: Transfer press, power cable, connection set for compressor, German-language operating instructions
- Pressure setting: setting of pneumatic pressure
- Max. downforce: 600g/cm2 at 10bar g/cm²
- Max temperature: 225 °C
- Maximum time preset: 999 s
- Power supply: AC 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 2.5 kW
- Environment: +5°C – +35°C / 30% – 70% relative humidity
- Weight without packaging: 110,00 kg
- Weight with packaging: 139,39 kg