The newly developed heat press Secabo TP10 is for professional textile printers of large objects: With an extra large work area of 80 x 100 cm, the transfer press is particularly suitable for heat transfers on expansive media such as flags, sheets or room dividers made of textile. The base plate acts as a drawer, which allows comfortable arranging of transfer objects and can be handled despite its size with little effort. The pressure of the TP10 transfer press is produced by compressed air, which means working with consistent and reproducible results. The pneumatic head of the heat plate allows due to vertical contact pressure a flawless transferring of various materials without displacement effects, etc. The Secabo TP10 heat press with a heat output of 5.1 kW is suitable for all standard transfer processes and thus can be used in almost all areas of technology transfer.
This heat press requires an air compressor of 130L/min, 10 bar (not included).
- 80cm x 100cm
- Brand: Secabo ®
- Part #: 100-109-010-11
- Dimensions: 105cm x 90cm x 145cm
- Working area: 80cm x 100cm
- Scope of delivery: heat press, power cord, compressor valve, manual
- Pressure setting: setting of pneumatic pressure
- Max. downforce: 150 g/cm²
- Max temperature: 225 °C
- Maximum time preset: 999 s
- Power supply: 3P+N+PE, 5.1kW. The connection by an electrician is recommended.
- Environment: +5°C – +35°C / 30% – 70% relative humidity
- Weight without packaging: 320,00 kg
- Weight with packaging: 320,58 kg