The ultimate professional device for high-end applications at the highest level – THE BEAST by Secabo combines a newly developed smart heat press, a unique membrane heat plate and a heated base plate. TS7 SMART – the core device of THE BEAST is Secabo’s first “made in Germany” heat press.
THE BEAST allows for high-end applications and gentle garment transfers. Thanks to its modular design, the newly developed Secabo TS7 SMART heat Press in combination with the Softheat SH7 heat plate and the Thermobase TB7 can master even the most demanding tasks in garment finishing. The combined product “THE BEAST” works quickly, protects the garments and solves problems that are common during transfer. State-of-the-art garment finishing – The swing-away heat press TS7 SMART by Secabo gets garment finishing up to date: It is a high-performance, efficient press that processes large prints with a work surface of 40 x 50 cm and easily handles transfer objects with a height of up to ten centimeters.
The new TS7 SMART can also be controlled using the Secabo App. It currently features the most extensive database of transfer parameters available on the market: The customer merely chooses the type of fabric as well as the desired transfer medium and the app automatically retrieves the appropriate temperature, time and pressure settings. A major advantage of the Secabo app are the simple instructions for complex multi-stage transfer processes.
New heating technology for transfers without pressure marks – With the new Secabo SH7 Softheat membrane heating plate, a membrane automatically inflates once the press is closed. This new heating technology – also Made in Germany – compensates for unevenness such as seams, pockets or buttons and significantly minimizes heat marks. Even shiny polo collars are a thing of the past. Pressure and temperature peaks at problematic areas such as buttons, collar, hem and seam are nearly eliminated. The softheat plate is ready for use after only three minutes of warming up and consumes significantly less electricity than conventional heating technology.
With the new Thermobase TB7, Secabo also offers a heated base plate as an extension. This is particularly recommended for sensitive garments. It also enables its user to reliably perform white toner transfers and sublimation transfers. The heat is also supplied from below when using the thermal base. This allows for an overall lower transfer temperatures, shorter transfer times and minimizes undesirable marks on garments. As is to be expected from Secabo, the BEAST is exceptionally user-friendly and can also be operated by novice users. THE BEAST is compatible with quick-change systems, exchangeable base plates and the slide extension as well as other accessories by Secabo. In order to ensure smooth operation, we also deliver the BEAST with the HP7 standard heat plate, in order to optimize every – and we mean absolutely every – heat transfer.
- 40cm x 50cm (HP7), 35cm x 45cm (SH7) and 40cm x 50 cm (TB7)
- Brand: Secabo ®
- Part #: 100-109-011-15
- Size of the work surfaces 40cm x 50cm (HP7), 35cm x 45cm (SH7) and 40cm x 50 cm (TB7)
- Adjustment path of the max. Object height 70mm
- Swivel angle 110 °, opening to the right or left possible
- Max temperature 225 ° C (HP7), 190 ° C (SH7) and 160 ° C (TB7) °C
- Max. downforce 250 g / cm² (HP7) and 360 g / cm² (SH7)
- Maximum time preset 999 s (TS7 SMART)
- Power supply: AC voltage 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 2 kW (TS7 SMART), AC voltage 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 1.3kW (SH7) and AC voltage 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 2.0kW (TB7)
- Environment: + 5 ° C – + 35 ° C / 30% – 70% humidity (applies to all components)
- Dimensions: W: 596 mm x D: 1070 mm H: 854 mm (TS7 SMART with stand), 44cm x 54cm x 8cm (SH7) and 41cm x 51cm x 7cm (TB7)
- Scope of delivery: Transfer press (TS7 SMART), SH7, TB7, HP7, quick-change system, power cable and German-language operating instructions
- Options: Removable plates and slide extension
- Membrane life: The membrane is a wearing part. If you work with the Membrane correctly, you can expect it to have a lifespan of 25,000 transfers.
- Pressure setting: via height adjustment of the heating plate (TS7 SMART) and adjustment of pneumatic pressure 0-360 g / cm² (SH7)
- Heating up time: SH7 2.5min – 3min
- Weight without packaging: 64,00 kg
- Weight with packaging: 73,00 kg
There are no reviews yet.