The new TPD7 heat press by Secabo is ideal for professional and accurate processing of large-scale and extensive transfers in large editions and supports all commonly used transfer methods. The pressure produced by this double plate heat press is achieved through compressed air, which means significantly easier working and consistent, reproducible results. With a size 40 x 50 cm each, the two work plates offer a particularly generous working area for comfortable positioning of transfer objects. Unlike its predecessor, the TPD7’s base plates are provided in portrait format, further simplifying precise positioning of the objects to be transferred.
The comfortable work surface on each exposed base plate also help increase the quality and precision of transfers. The horizontally movable heating plate head can be smoothly aligned over the respective work plate and the vertically impinging pressure allows for a flawless transfer of various materials without misalignments or similar issues. Quick change systems and replacable plates (only with the quick changer) for the new TPD7 are sold separately.
This heat press requires an air compressor of 130L/min, 10 bar (not included).
- 2 x 40cm x 50cm
- Brand: Secabo ®
- Dimensions: 100cm x 58cm x 75cm
- Working area: 2 x 40cm x 50cm
- Scope of delivery: heat press, power cord, compressor valve, manual
- Pressure setting: setting of pneumatic pressure
- Max. downforce: 350 g/cm²
- Max temperature: 225 °C
- Maximum time preset: 999 s
- Power supply: AC 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 1.8kW
- Environment: +5°C – +35°C / 30% – 70% relative humidity
- Weight without packaging: 88,00 kg
- Weight with packaging: 115,88 kg