The TM1 cup press by Secabo is ideal for conveniently performing sublimation transfers on ceramic cups and similar objects. The Secabo TM1 transfer press is suitable for beginners as well as for professional users and can be operated quickly and safely with its digital controller. The contact pressure can be easily adjusted via a handwheel. Optionally, there are 3 different heating elements – also in conical design – available. Included in delivery is the cup press Secabo TM1, including a heating sleeve for cups with 75-90mm diameter (heating elements are wear parts). We also recommend turning on the mug press for actual use only and not heat it continuously.
- Brand: Secabo ®
- Part #: 100-109-015-12
- Dimensions 32cm x 21cm x 30cm
- Max. mug height 12 cm
- Max. cup diameter 7,5 cm to 9,0 cm cm
- Scope of delivery mug press, power cord, english manual
- Max temperature 225 °C
- Maximum time preset 999 s
- Power supply 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 300W
- Environment +5°C – +35°C / 30% – 70% humidity
- Weight without packaging 6,00 kg
- Weight with package 7,00 kg
There are no reviews yet.