With the new TCC SMART cap press Secabo opens up innovative ways and thus an even better performance in the finishing of baseball caps, hats and similar products. The TCC SMART controller is equipped with a Bluetooth interface which, with the free Secabo SMART Transfer app, allows press control while simultaneously accessing a comprehensive function database. For the user this means: Simply enter the type of fabric and the transfer material and the appropriate combinations for temperature, time and pressure can be called up. Additional functions such as the calculation of heating times and warning functions make the app a valuable aid for all common hot transfer processes.
The contact pressure of the new Secabo TCC SMART cap transfer press is set by means of a hand wheel on the underside of the easily exchangeable base elements, a cap that has been pulled on is tensioned from below by means of a clamp.
The automatic opening TCC SMART has a large opening angle and a button for manual opening before the set time expires. It is suitable for professional application of all common hot transfer processes such as flock foils, flex foils, sublimation, transfer, inkjet-flex etc.
- 15 cm x 8 cm
- Brand: Secabo ®
- Part #: 100-109-012-12
- Dimensions open 24 cm x 71 cm x 53 cm
- Dimensions closed 24 cm x 59 cm x 53 cm
- Working area 15cm x 8cm
- Scope of delivery Mechanical base with heating element, basic element 14.6cm x 7.6cm, controller box, C13 power cable, tools, operating instructions
- Max temperature 220 °C
- Maximum time preset 999 s
- Max. clam angle 35 °
- Power supply AC voltage 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 1.0kW
- Environment +5°C – +35°C / 30% – 70% humidity
- Weight without packaging 20,00 kg
- Weight with package 22,00 kg
There are no reviews yet.