The TM2 cup press by Secabo has an extra wide heating element, so that you can print 2 cups at the same time – or a pitcher or a large cup with a height of up to 21 cm. Whether beginner or professional – with the TM2, sublimation transfers on ceramic cups and similar objects are particularly efficient. The digital controller controls temperature and time precisely and safely. The contact pressure can be easily adjusted via a handwheel. The device is supplied with a cup for cups with a capacity of 325 ml. Optionally, there are 6 more heating elements available in different sizes, including conical cups. Our recommendation: Switch on the transfer press only for actual use, as this will save you the heating element and save energy.
- Brand: Secabo ®
- Part #: 100-109-016-10
- Dimensions 60.5cm x 42.8cm x 29.7cm
- Max. mug height 21 cm
- Max. cup diameter 7,5 cm to 9,0 cm cm
- Options Heating element for espresso cups, 4,5cm – 5,5cm; Heating element for large conical cups 5,5 / 8,0cm – 6,5 / 9cm; Heating element for cups 60mm – 75mm; Heating element for conical cups 5,5 / 9,0cm – 6,5 / 10,5cm
- Scope of delivery Cup press, heating element for 2 cups, 7.5 – 9.0cm, power cable, manual
- Max temperature 225 °C
- Maximum time preset 999 s
- Power supply 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 300W
- Environment +5°C – +35°C / 30% – 70% humidity
- Weight without packaging 10,00 kg
- Weight with package 15,00 kg
There are no reviews yet.