With the TM5 cup press from Secabo orders can be processed faster. It can carry transfers up to 5 cups at a time, making possible the 5 separately controllable heating elements. Thus, the TM5 is ideal for efficient sublimation transfers on ceramic cups and similar objects, especially for larger runs or higher throughput. The digital controllers control temperature and time of the heating elements exactly and safely.
The contact pressure can be easily adjusted via a handwheel. The device is supplied with 5 cups for cups with content 325 ml, as an extra free is an additional reserve cuff. Optionally, another heating element for small cups is available. Our recommendation: Only switch on the individual heating elements for actual use, as this will save you the heating elements and save energy.
- Brand: Secabo ®
- Part #: 100-109-017-10
- Dimensions 92 x 36 x 35 cm
- Max. mug height 12 cm
- Max. cup diameter 7.5 to 9.0cm cm
- Options Heating element 60mm – 75mm
- Scope of delivery Cup press with 5 heating elements 75mm – 90mm, power cable, 1 additional heating element 75mm – 90mm, user manual
- Max temperature 225 °C
- Maximum time preset 999 s
- Power supply 230V / 50Hz – 60Hz, 5x 350W
- Environment +5°C – +35°C / 30% – 70% humidity
- Weight without packaging 35,00 kg
- Weight with package 35,00 kg