The Stahls’ ® Hotronix ™ Dual Air Fusion IQ is the world most featured pneumatic heat transfer press. With two printing stations, your workflow will be more than doubled and the quality of your prints will be significantly improved. The upper heat platen moves between both base platen, in that way users can prepare garments at one platen while the other is pressed.
Thanks to its dual printing stations, Position-Based Recipe ™ (PBR) and positioning lasers combined with all the features of the Hotronix Air Fusion IQ ™ family. Operators can easily aim for a production of up to 500 garments per day.In addition, Stahls’ Hotronix Dual Fusion IQ ™ is perfect for Direct to Garment (DTG) printers: use station A for pre-treatment and station B for post-curing.
Important note: Stahls’ Hotronix ™ Air Fusion IQ presses require an air compressor (not included).
- Brand: Stahls ®
- Part #: Dual Air Fusion IQ
- 40 cm x 50 cm (both platens)
- Auto open – Automatic open mechanisms with a foot pedal reduce the effort during the process
- Auto Adjust Pressure™ with four different pressure and time settings that auto-adjust pressure for all recipes.
- Position-Based Recipe Heating (PBR) — Each station can be programmed to work together or separately.
- Laser Alignment System — Ensures a perfect positioning of the design on the garments
- Patented «Threadability ™ — Optimized heat-free workspace under the platen to thread your T-Shirts accurately and operate faster. Stop losing time getting in / off garments
- Quick Change Platens system – Simply pull a lever, remove your platen and put a smaller or other shaped platen according to the needs.
- Ideal for Direct-to-Garment – With your DTG printer, you can use your Dual Fusion IQ ™ for pre-treatment and post-curing.
- Wireless transmission — The centrally driven wireless transmission ensures smooth and quiet operation.
- Multiple time settings.
- Multi-modes available: Full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes.
- Multi-level password settings.
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode.
- Available in eight languages.
- 19mm (3/4″) thick non-stick coated upper platen.
- Set to Celsius C° or Farenheit F°.
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Must have designated circuit breaker.
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base and top assemblies.
Fusion IQ ™ Technology
- Real-time information – Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Touch Screen Controls – The high-resolution display allows you to easily adjust time, temperature, pressure and other press parameters by touching the screen.
- Intuitive IQ controller – Unlimited preset and stored programs. Modify and save your transfer parameters. Benefit to production counter and automatic on/off function
- Wi-Fi access – Launch your press remotely for pre-heating and gain time
- Online portal – Generate statistics and reports to check your productivity, manage users.
- Intelligent self-diagnosis – Help with troubleshooting and maintenance.
- 30 years warranty on the heating element.
- 5 years warranty on the frame construction.
- 2 years warranty on the press excepted wearing parts.