The top solution to heat print logos on caps
Stahls’ Hotronix ® Sprint Mag Cap ™ is specially designed to print logos on all types and sizes of caps.
Compact design and light weight make it easy to travel and save space in your workshop. In addition, take advantage of all the features of the Sprint Mag family ™.
Stahls’ Hotronix ® Sprint Mag ™ heat transfer presses allow multi-tasking while avoiding ruined garments with their patented auto open. Heat print with complete peace of mind and considerably increase your efficiency.
When buying a heat press, there are 3 essential factors to take into account: Temperature, pressure and press time accuracy.
Stahls’ Hotronix ® Sprint Mag ™ heat transfer presses have a digital display giving accurate and reliable temperature, pressure and time information. No surprises due to wrong data.
Pressure is provided by the centered pressure adjustment knob, which distributes heat and pressure evenly across the entire surface. No more cold spots!
The patented magnetic lockdown assists you during long process and reduces drastically fatigue.
For 2-step heat printing or pre-heating, the Twin Timer ™ function will allow you to set the time individually for each step.
Equipped with a robust and smart quick-change base plate system, you will be able to change trays in seconds and heat print garments and accessories on platens of various sizes and shapes.
- 9 cm x 16 cm
- Brand: Stahls ®
- Part #: STX-C
- Special Cap Platen — Designed to decorate caps of all sizes
- Compact design — Great for mobile heat printing, weighs only 19kg. Save space in your workshop
- Digital Display – Gives you accurate temperature, time and pressure information
- Patented Auto Open system – Heat press opens automatically when the heat print is over. Ideal for multi-tasking
- Patented Magnetic Lockdown Assist – Reduces effort during heat printing
- Patented « Over-the-Center » Pressure – Distributes the pressure evenly over the entire platen to obtain a high quality result
- Twin Timer ™ – Allows to parameter two individual times for 2-step applications
- Quick-Change System – Simply operate a lever to quickly and easily change the floor plate, the handling is done in seconds
- Compact Clamshell design for space saving
- Wide opening for easy garment layout
- Pre-treatment and post-curing for Direct to Garment (DTG) printers
- Easy-to-use, User friendly. Stahls’ ® most popular heat presses
- Temperature available in °C or °F
- Compatible with Stahls’ ® Counter Caddie ™ & Caddie Stand ™
- Wide range of interchange lower platens (optional)
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free frame assemblies
- 19mm (3/4″) thick non-stick coated heat plate
- Platinum RTD heat sensor
- UL /ULC /CE /ROHS approved
- Made in USA
- 30 years warranty on the heating element
- 5 years warranty on the frame construction
- 2 years warranty on the press excepted wearing parts
Stahls’ Hotronix ® Sprint Mag ™ Auto Open Clam Family
Follow these tips to keep your heat press in shape
Keep working area clean and dust-free.
Dust can be detrimental, especially for electrical components.
Use an air duster to clean the electrical components every six months.
- Upper platen care
Use a cover sheet during heat application.
Clean with a damp, soft cloth once a month.
For larger jobs use an iron cleaner or mineral spirits.
Protect platen from excess inks and residue with an upper platen cover. If ink transfers onto the platen, rub off with a rag at 160° C (320° F).
- Bottom platen care
Replace lower platens when silicone begins to deteriorate.
Lower platens are available in many different shapes and sizes.
Clean platen covers with a damp cloth.
Lower platen covers reduce wear and tear.
Threaded adjustment spindles on manual units can be lightly lubricated with high-temp lithium grease.
Grease all exposed rods once per year.
Use the cord that comes with your heat press; other cords may fit but are unable to carry the necessary voltage.
To avoid fire and other safety issues do not put cords on or near hot surfaces.
- Cold spots
Even heat is essential for proper application.
Check yearly (or as needed) using a machine test kit.