The Stahls’ ® Hotronix ™ Fusion IQ manual heat transfer press is specifically designed to press a large volume of printed T-shirts or other garments.
With the swing & draw modes combined to a clever threadability. You can significantly increase your speed and performance, allowing you to accomplish large daily volumes with peace of mind.
In addition, the Stahls’ ® Hotronix ™ Fusion IQ has a touch screen and a Wifi connection for remote control.
- 40 cm x 50 cm
- Brand: Stahls ®
- Part #: Fusion IQ
- Patented Swing & Draw mode – Dual function either as a swing or draw motion for an heat-free workspace
- Patented Over-the-Center ™ pressure adjustment – Avoid cold spots ! Pressure is evenly distributed from the center over the entire heat plate for optimal results
- Patented «Threadability ™ — Optimized heat-free workspace under the platen to thread your T-Shirts accurately and operate faster. Stop losing time getting in / off garments.
- Quick Change Platens system – Simply pull a lever, remove your platen and put a smaller or other shaped platen according to the needs.
- Ideal for Direct-to-Garment – With your DTG printer, you can use your Fusion IQ ™ for pre-treatment and post-curing.
Fusion IQ ™ Technology:
- Real-time information – Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout.
- Touch Screen Controls – The high-resolution display allows you to easily adjust time, temperature, pressure and other press parameters by touching the screen.
- Intuitive IQ controller – Unlimited preset and stored programs. Modify and save your transfer parameters. Benefit to production counter and automatic on/off function.
- Wi-Fi access – Launch your press remotely for pre-heating and gain time.
- Online portal – Generate statistics and reports to check your productivity, manage users.
- Intelligent self-diagnosis – Help with troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Multiple time settings.
- Multi-level password settings.
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode.
- Available in eight languages.
- 19mm (3/4″) thick non-stick coated upper platen.
- Set to Celsius C° or Farenheit F°
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant.
- Must have designated circuit breaker
- Cast-aluminum frame
- 30-year warranty on the heating element
- 5-year warranty on the frame construction
- 2-year warranty on the press excepted wearing parts
Follow these tips to keep your heat press in shape:
Keep working area clean and dust-free.
Dust can be detrimental, especially for electrical components.
Use an air duster to clean the electrical components every six months.
- Upper platen care
Use a cover sheet during heat application.
Clean with a damp, soft cloth once a month.
For larger jobs use an iron cleaner or mineral spirits.
Protect platen from excess inks and residue with an upper platen cover. If ink transfers onto the platen, rub off with a rag at 160° C (320° F).
- Bottom platen care
Replace lower platens when silicone begins to deteriorate.
Lower platens are available in many different shapes and sizes.
Clean platen covers with a damp cloth.
Lower platen covers reduce wear and tear.
Threaded adjustment spindles on manual units can be lightly lubricated with high-temp lithium grease.
Grease all exposed rods once per year.
Use the cord that comes with your heat press; other cords may fit but are unable to carry the necessary voltage.
To avoid fire and other safety issues do not put cords on or near hot surfaces.
- Cold spots
Even heat is essential for proper application.
Check yearly (or as needed) using a test kit machine.