Epson ® S3200-A1 Print Head provides high productivity, high image quality, and head expandability. With a maximum of 4.73-inch-wide MEMs, this head series is equipped with an ink circulation mechanism. It is suitable for Aqueous ink.
Precision Core Technology: MEMS manufacturing and thin-film piezo element can realize high precision and high density (600 NPI /2 rows of nozzles). It contributes to compact, high speed, high quality, and high image quality. The precision-made of Epson unique MEMS nozzles and an ink flow path ensure the perfectly round ink droplets are placed accurately and consistently.
- Brand: Epson ®
- Part #: S3200-A1
- Product name: S3200-A1
- Ink type: Aqueous
- Type: PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead
- Width x Depth x Height: 150.4 x 30 x 52mm
- Number of nozzle: 3200 (Net: 2840)
- Nozzle pitch/nozzle row: 1/300 inch
- Nozzle rows: 2 rows
- Nozzle Resolution: 300 npi/row 600 npi/2 rows
- Max. number of colour inks: 2 colours
- Effective print width: 120.2 mm (4.73 inches)
- Viscosity range: 3-4 mPa·s
There are no reviews yet.