The i1iO is a robotic, automatic chart reading system designed for photographers, designers, and printers who want to eliminate manual strip reading.
Automation for the Highest Level of Color Accuracy.
Manually reading test charts for profiling and color validation is time-consuming and leaves room for human error. The new model of i1iO has been developed to accommodate the i1Pro 3 and the i1Pro 3 Plus, providing a simple way to enhance functionality, versatility, and speed up the measurement process.
Designed to accommodate the i1Pro 3 and i1Pro 3 Plus, this enhanced model features additional functionality and versatility, transmissive profiling capabilities, and faster measurements.
Simple. Quick. Versatile.
- Measures reflective test charts on a variety of substrates up to 10 mm thick, including thin polybag material, ceramics, and textiles.
- Reads more than 500 patches per minute in scanning mode under the M0 measurement condition to quickly create custom profiles.
- Offers ultimate flexibility through hands-free automation and ease-of-use.
- Supports automated transmission profiling with i1Pro 3 Plus for backlit film and materials used in signage.
- Provides more accurate and consistent profiles than created by hand.
Integration with i1Pro 3 Products
The i1iO enables hands-free chart reading for automated color profiling. Combined with the i1Pro 3 & i1Pro 3 Plus, the i1iO optimizes automated file creation allowing for a reduction of wasted time and materials during production.